Saturday, December 12, 2015

Finals week / Christmas Plans

Hey everybody! How are you this fine evening? I'm great, except for the fact I have finals this week. ugh.. But good news is that I only have 3 FINALS! Spanish, Critical Reasoning, and Acting. I'm not to stressed about my acting final, it will be easy peasy.

I have great plans coming soon for my YouTube channel, I have a video with my boyfriend being uploaded in the next few days and also a special Christmas video. The Christmas video should be funny and I think everyone will enjoy it.
                                                          My boyfriend Bailey and I

So I have very exciting plans for Christmas this year! I am going to Ecuador to visit my host brother Martín and his family. I can't wait to practice my spanish and see my 2nd family. I will be leaving Saturday the 19th and coming back the day after Christmas, because I have to work. I am so excited to be able to travel around this time of year, especially because I haven't seen my host brother in about 5-6 months. This will be a trip to remember. :)

-SydneyBad 

No comments:

Post a Comment