Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Beginning

    Hey everyone! I thought I'd get this whole blog thing up and running again! So if you didn't know, my name is Sydney Beth Alexis de Boer or you can call me SydneyBad. I am a 19 year old college student studying Spanish Education. I work for the Boys and Girls Club, getting my practice in as a teacher I suppose. One of my favorite things to do is to make videos for YouTube. My wonderful boyfriend Bailey also makes videos for his channel. I will probably be posting some pictures soon, of us. Some of my favorite things in life are cats, especially my 2 cats Muffin and Twilight, they are the best. Also I love my cameras, hover boards, taking long walks on the beach, you know! All that stuff you put in a dating profile! Just kidding I would never use one of those! But thats mostly because I already have a wonderful guy. Well today you got to learn a little bit more about me. Thanks for stopping by.

-SydneyBad <3

No comments:

Post a Comment